After the successful launch of the first part in my Etsy Confidential series of niche guides I have spent the last 3 months reviewing all of the book print niches I have successfully sold in and working on the second guide in the series.
I don’t want to give too much away about the subject of my new guide in this post but here is a little clue!
Of course we know this wonderful elephant as “Babar” created by French writer/illustrator Jean De Brunhoff.
I have chosen this niche to share with you because it ticks all of the boxes:-
Longevity – our little friend (pictured above!) has been around since 1931 and remains as popular today as he did all those years ago!
Multi niche appeal – this niche has a wide appeal – children, grown ups of all ages, animal lovers – EVERYBODY loves the little elephant!!
Cheap to source – millions of books sold since 1931 means that they are incredibly cheap to source. You can pick them up for less than $5 and they contain around 50 illustrated pages that you can sell on Etsy for between $5.83 and $14 EACH!
Easy to find – the source books pop up EVERYWHERE – eBay, Addall, Amazon, yard sales, Goodwill stores etc. etc.
Etsy Confidential is a series of ebook and ‘watch over my shoulder’ video tutorial guides that will give you the inside track on my Etsy business. Each guide features a new and highly lucrative vintage print niche that I have never discussed before.
You will get a unique behind the scenes look at what I sell and how I sell it – I am holding nothing back – every last detail is covered including:-
- My best sources for the cheapest copies of the vintage books (Video guide)
- My step by step, illustrated guide to removing and preparing the valuable prints (easier than you think with NO matting required)
- How to write attention grabbing titles, descriptions and tags (I’ll be sharing my most powerful keywords)
- The secret weapon that differentiates my listings from the competition – nobody else does this! (Video guide)
- My packaging and shipping tips including recommended resources for all of your packaging needs
- All of the clever techniques I use to encourage multiple and repeat purchases plus my secret strategy for getting a steady stream of traffic to my shop
- I’m sharing my personal 300 DPI scans so you can be up and running making sales even if you don’t have your own scanner!
- and so much more – I really have left no stone unturned!
All you have to do is follow my simple, step by step instructions to net a profit of $522 per copy (that’s NET PROFIT in YOUR pocket – after all costs and expenses!)
Nanette invested in my first Etsy Confidential guide – this is what she had to say:-
Good morning Stuart!
Just wanted to send a quick note to thank you for this profitable Etsy Confidential package – it’s wonderful!
I sourced the book from a seller at Abebooks for $17.00 put the prints up (I’m running them at eBay for $18.99 each with best offer and free shipping).
Just sold my 2nd one for a total net profit of $17.14 for both prints! So the book has paid for itself.
Anything I sell after this is gravy, my only cost will be postage and packaging.
I’ll probably drop my price after those super-popular ones sell out, because I don’t think all of them will go for that price. But hey – who knows!
Thanks again, and wishing you all the best…
As always with my niche guides I will be limiting the number of copies sold – this offer is for my subscribers only and will be closed WITHOUT NOTICE so TAKE ACTION NOW!
Etsy Confidential Guide Part Two (Babar the Elephant) including 5 tutorial videos PLUS my personal 300 DPI scans – Everything you need to make huge profits in this red hot, never before released vintage book print niche!
|If you have enjoyed reading this post and you'd like more FREE TIPS and ADVICE pop your details in the boxes and I will email you whenever I update my blog!|