I’m back listing on ebay after my summer break and to celebrate I have put together an unprecedented box of goodies that one lucky subscriber is going to get their hands on!
I am calling this my “Business in a Box Mega Bundle” because I am including EVERYTHING you need to get up and running making money selling vintage book plates online.
ITEM # 1 is a copy of Norman Thelwell’s perennial favorite “A Leg At Each Corner” containing 120 pages of Thelwell’s popular fat pony cartoons (they are printed back to back so there are 60 cartoons you can sell)
actual image from my book
These comical cartoons make great gifts and are as popular as ever as you can see from the following examples that were recently auctioned on ebay
All images will enlarge in a separate window if clicked on
The average sale price of all of the Thelwell cartoons sold in the last 90 days on ebay is $12.47 (source: Terapeak)
What else is included in the Box?
Image of the actual box contents
- 6 custom cut mat kits to get you started (each mat kit includes; quality Daler Rowney mat, backing board and self seal crystal bag)
- 6 rigid mailers
- craft knife set
- quality retractable tape measure
- 1 roll of double sided craft tape
- 1 roll of artists tape
- 25 sheets of 24lb specialty parchment paper (for printing your certificates of authenticity)
- 1 pack of gold seal labels (adds authenticity to your COA)
A copy of the Prints Make Profits Workshop LITE DVD Value $297
The Workshop LITE DVD is a complete step by step training course that teaches you everything you need to know to run your own online vintage print business successfully and includes:
- Your Welcome Letter explaining how to get the most out of your training course and where to start.
- Prints Make Profits version 3 – your ebay profits “bible” which provides a complete overview of this exciting and lucrative business. Provided in ‘ink friendly’ format for you to print for easy reference.
- Prints Make Profits audio files – listen to each chapter at your convenience (both mp3 & wav versions provided) – great as a quick refresher!
- How to Mat a Print – Photo Guide – an easy to follow, step by step guide to matting for professional results to boost your final values!
- Video Tutorials – six videos that walk you through all of the nitty gritty detail – how to remove your plates without damaging them, how to trim your plates, how to mat your plates, how to pack both matted and un-matted plates, how to create your certificate of authenticity.
- Printmaking & Print Types Field Guide – TWO fully illustrated guides (totaling 99 pages) to all of the printmaking families, processes, techniques & types used in the last 600+ years so you will be able to identify them instantly – a great help when it comes to writing compelling titles and descriptions!
- Proof Guide Library – A detailed analysis of FOUR different vintage print niches that are making big profits today so you can jump straight in and get started immediately. You will also receive all future Proof Guides as they become available – completely free of charge!
- Book Glossary & Terminology Guide – demystify the book seller’s descriptions with this comprehensive guide to the many terms and abbreviations used by professional booksellers – an essential reference guide when sourcing your prints.
- A History of Printing Time Line – One page summary time line of printmaking techniques as they were invented beginning with the invention of paper in 105 AD!
- Guide to Certificates of Authenticity – professional COA templates to add authenticity to your sales which differentiates you from the competition!
- Supplies and Suppliers List – we have personally sourced and tested every tool and item needed and provide you with direct links to our recommended suppliers to save your time, energy and stress!
A copy of my Print Sorcery multi media training course on DVD Value $27
comprising seven videos and six PDF’s – watch over my shoulder and learn how to;
- Set up optimal search criteria on eBay & addall.com
- An in-depth look at some successful sellers on eBay who are using this exact business strategy
- Additional search techniques you can employ on addall.com FIRST thus allowing you to take advantage of arbitrage to its fullest extent
- A way to further generate ON-GOING income from your SINGLE purchase – I teach you research methodologies & several ways to implement this strategy
- Accompanying PDFs that illustrate each of the optimal search criteria & research techniques via step-by-step screenshots and written instructions
- A glossary of terminology used by professional booksellers when listing their books for sale
- A guide to the best eBay listing practices and how to prepare a print to obtain the highest profit potential
The Prints Make Profits audio CD (you can listen to me reading from my best selling ebook – Prints Make Profits) Value $27
This really is a complete “Business in a Box” auction package
You will be learning how to do the business, you will be building your ebay feedback and building your confidence PLUS you will be making money at the same time!
Only one subscriber can benefit from this amazing package and it seems to me that the most appropriate way to make this happen is by running an auction!
My proposal is to run a 7 day, no reserve auction starting at just $1 and the lucky winner gets the lot!
You can place your bid by clicking “Bid Here” below.
Please note that the auction end time is 11.00 PM UK time (the end time in the EST zone is 6 pm) on October 24th.
[wpauction id=”7″ /]
Any questions, comments or if you need help email me at email@example.com
Best of luck with your bid!
|Want 5 easy side hustles?|
Get your FREE guide: "5 Easy Etsy Product Lines You Can Do Right Now!"
Another successful auction. Congrats to Mark, he had a bidding war with Chris. I didn’t even bother bidding on this one. I knew it would be out of my price range…
Mark Evans says
Thanks for the congrats – it was quite a bidding war! I shall be looking forward to the box of goodies!
I have been trying to bid on your auction but when I type in my info and the bid there is nowhere to submit the bid, am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for your interest in my auction Mickie!
Here is a screenshot of what you should see http://screencast.com/t/sNppxDTP
The “Place Bid” button should be beneath your bid
Please let me know if this isn’t the case for you
I don’t know why but I don’t have the box to submit my bid. When I put the amount I want to bid and below that it’s blank. I would really like to bid on this but I don’t know what to do. I looked at the link you posted and my screen does not have the place bid button!
I got one bid to work but now I’ve been outbid and I don’t have a clue how I got the first bid to work. I still don’t have the “Place Bid” box???
I’m really sorry about the problem you had placing your bids, I’m not
sure what went wrong.
I used a new plugin to run the auction and had a few problems with it.
I’ve sent you a personal message by email
Marilyn aka G-Ma says
Oh, how I wish I had the money. I would have loved to have won this package. I love reading your posts and getting good advise.
George Nieves says
Well, it went out of my price range (even after the fake bids were removed!), but I think it’s great you’re doing this!
Mark Evans says
Suddenly the price of the auction is getting to the price of my house!!
$150,000! Has something gone wrong with it or is someone very keen!
Yeah, looks like somebody was having a laugh – I’ve deleted the malicious bids
Tracy Kristalakis says
Prints Make Profits has been the only way I have consistently made money on the internet. Stuart’s business model really works. I’ve been doing this for 2 years now and making good money. Whenever Stuart puts out a new guide I buy it without hesitation. He’s always available to ask questions and give encouragement. If you’re interested in getting started, don’t wait-you won’t be sorry!
Pat Howell says
All but one of the Thewell sales examples you have used are from my sales on ebay. These sales were made possible because I have purchased and used your products. I am proof they work! It is also alot of fun. I think I have every guide you have written. Thank you for sharing this wonderful niche.