When marketing expert Amy Harrop let us know about her latest upcoming course, “Auto PD Prints Made Easy”, our first thought was hmmm…yet another public domain course?
But then we were blown away!
Amy reveals a hot Etsy niche that’s so simple and fast to do! And is so lucrative! This market is huge with endless subniches! People are making full time incomes in this secret overlooked market and it’s so cool! (and simple to do!) And Etsy isn’t the “only” place you can cash in… Amy reveals 2 other online market places that also work for this niche! – see below!
Here’s our full and detailed review…
In the past, marketing expert Amy Harrop has come out with some awesome course packages but this newest release “Auto PD Prints Made Easy”, is possibly her best yet! Now at first glance, this course may seem to be about simply showing people how they can profit using public domain (and it does and that in itself is fine) BUT… This course package is so much more.
Auto PD Prints Made Easy also reveals a specific PD niche that is on fire! This specialized market is as mind-blowing as it is exciting! And once you know the secret ‘public domain’ sources Amy reveals, it’s a cakewalk to get this up and running and making money for you!
You can “add” this special line of products to an existing Etsy shop or you can have a separate dedicated shop featuring only items of this type… Your choice!
So, what is this clever niche? Honestly, it’s an overlooked niche that has multitudes of hungry buyers… It’s
Public Domain Art Prints!
And you can sell them as digital downloads (people love classic art reprints!) and/or you can sell them as “Print On Demand” as in;
• Classic art wall hangings
• Canvas reprints
• Classic art on mugs, pillows and clothing
• Classic art on stationary!
• And more!
Inside Auto PD Prints Made Easy , (which includes a 90+ page PDF guide, plus videos, and more…) Amy shows you;
• How existing (ordinary) people (people like you or I) are making huge profits! (and how you can do this too!)
• Her 4 secret places where she gets high resolution museum quality art prints free! Everything from Rembrandts and Picassos to Michelangelos and Van Goghs and many more! (I plan on making some lovely prints for my own home!)
• How to create art packages as digital downloads people can print! (Etsy hosts and automatically fulfills your digital products for free!)
• Examples of people who are also selling art prints on physical items! (It’s known as ‘Print On Demand’ and you never need to carry inventory or ship anything!)
• How to easily modify your prints to make them unique! (with free tools! – this eliminates your competition!).
• And much more.
Amy also shows you…
• How to increase the resolution of any image using any number of free online tools! (more resolution means your customers can print your images in larger sizes which can command higher prices!… which means more profit for you!) < This ALONE is worth picking up Amy’s course!
• Tips for identifying hot niches (with examples… lots of them!)
• How to use new “A.I.” tools to create many versions of any print (so you can tremendously leverage your time and effort and offer more products!)
And as if that wasn’t enough, Amy also details… two more online marketplaces (platforms) besides Etsy where you can also sell your art prints so you can make more sales and potentially triple your profits!
* Identifies the marketplaces
* Goes into detail on each one
* Gives you success tips for each one
These added marketplaces are a terrific way to tremendously leverage your time… You can use the same images and much of the same description language on each additional selling platform!
And there’s more…
Amy has gone all out on this course package immensely over delivering in value…
Here’s what’s included for you:
1. An over 90 page main course guide – Very easy to follow and packed with great info and ideas… take notes!
2. 4 Instructional Videos! – There are 4 separate videos each between 8 and 9 min long; They are very easy to follow with great ‘over the shoulder’ demos!
3. Video Transcripts! – We love this! These transcripts are a godsend. They allow you to quickly review or reference the info from the videos without needing to rewatch the videos! They include screenshots too! (A great time saver)
4. Supplemental materials! – You get an “image sizing cheat sheet”, and 2 more short videos (with transcripts) showing you how to find the size of an image, and how to resize images.
5. Starter pack’ of 37 PD art images! – The images Amy supplies are great for getting a “fast start” and for getting ideas and inspiration!
6. You also get our own exclusive bonus! – yes, we put together an awesome exclusive bonus for you free!
“How to Find Low Competition Public Domain
Art Sub-Niches 97% of Sellers Miss!”
Includes additional public domain sources for your art prints!
(A $47 value: Yours free when you go through our link)
Our thoughts… The GOOD, the BAD, and the UGLY:
We went through the materials inside Auto PD Prints Made Easy in detail and wow!… We quite frankly fell in love with this course!
1. This niche is exciting, unique and popular with shoppers (and has endless underserved subniches!).
2. Amy’s main course PDF floods you with so many great ideas, insider tips, product examples, and specific how to info that, by the end of the guide, your head will be swimming with all the profit making possibilities!
3. What Amy shows you is simple and fast to implement!
4. The included instructional videos are short, super-easy to follow, and very professionally done – They are a joy to watch. It’s like Amy is sitting there right beside you showing you what to do!
5. The video transcripts are a very thoughtful, nice, and useful add on to include! They include screenshots and provide a terrific (and fast) way to access info without needing to go back to the videos.
6. The info Amy supplies about other selling platforms is wonderful (and this can be applied not only to “Art” but to any printables POD niche!).
7. The website “free art image” sources Amy provides alone are worth picking up this course! (As said, I’m adding some prints to our own home!).
8. The supplemental materials (image sizing cheat sheet and 2 more videos with transcripts) are useful and well done.
Overall, this course presents an exciting and very solid business blueprint in a very vast and underserved high profit niche and we highly recommend it! (Especially at the super low introductory launch price!)
THE NOT SO POSITIVE:
There aren’t any real “negatives” to this course; not at all. Amy really over delivers! However, here are some tips we’d like to offer up so you get the most out of your course…
1. The starter pack of 37 PD art images Amy includes free is great.
However, in truth, we’d rather source our own images (and with the sources Amy provides, and the added sources our bonus provides, that’s not hard to do at all). You don’t want to be selling what everyone else is selling… However, the images Amy supplies ‘showcase’ a wide variety of different “types” of art prints and so, they are great for getting a quick start and for getting some great ideas and exciting inspiration!
2. Amy also includes 2 bonuses titled…
* 30 Day Guide to Selling Printables
* Simple Pinterest Marketing
These bonuses have some good ideas in them but they are very basic guides. The main course is where the value is at!
3. The new “A.I.” tools (and info on how to use them to create many versions of any print) is excellent and very useful. It’s great for images in general but we’re not sure we’d use it for “classic art prints”…To us, people buy classic art prints because they are highly recognizable and loved ‘as is’.
However, the A.I. tools Amy shows are revolutionary!… If you wanted to do some pattern prints or for “other kinds” of prints, this is where the A.I. tools really shine!
So, yes we like the A.I. and the info but we’d likely choose to use it on other types of prints or images, and not necessarily on classic art prints … But maybe that’s just us?
That said, all of the above things are free add-ons! So why not?… The truth is, the main course, the included videos and the supplemental materials that make up the core of Amy’s course are so valuable the above are just bonus items and thus of added value!
CONCLUSION: Our LOSS is your GAIN!
We do have 1 major complaint… Here it is… Amy’s price is way too low!!
Amy has a regular price on this of $37 which in itself is already too low but it gets worse… much, much worse…
Right now, Amy’s special low launch price is just $19.99!!!
…That’s almost half off… That’s insane!!..Seriously… How can affiliates make any money promoting this??!!
Luckily for you, we’ve never been in this for the “big bucks” though…OUR LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!! And we’re happy for that
But Amy’s low low launch price is for just days so we recommend you check this out sooner rather than later!
Click here now to see everything you get and secure your lifetime access! (And get our bonus guide free!)
We always get the question; “Are there any upsells?”
FYI: The main course is self contained and has everything you need to succeed. However, there are 3 optional upgrades if you like…
The first optional upgrade is on the checkout page. It is called “Easy AI Printables” and is a course package including; guide, bonuses, templates, supplemental materials and videos that really expands on techniques for using the many A.I. tools that have recently come online… Well worth the $29.99 price but, as said, totally optional.
There are also 3 optional OTOs…
The first OTO is titled “Auto PD Prints Made Easy Quickstart” It helps you take your public domain art to the next level by, as Amy says, “the merging of AI tools and PD images”. It includes detailed instructions on how to use this merging of AI tools to create greeting cards and journals, etc… Also $29.99
The second OTO is titled “Popular Printables Monthly” Every month, Amy gives you a detailed strategy report based on a hot printables niche, highlighting sub-niches that sell, with a number of low competition options, AND she provides free templates so you can start selling fast! This “membership” is $19.99 per month or $199.99 per year (the yearly option essentially gives you 2 months free).
The final OTO is Amy’s “Public Domain Pack” This is a collection of 4 of Amy’s best selling past trainings. If you love working with PD resources you are going to love this! The package includes;
PD Goldmine – Amy’s insider software and toolbox that reveals how to publish and monetize free PD content. Regular price $29.99
PD Visual Prints –Reveals how to create multiple streams of income with freely available and Public Domain content with little to no writing needed. Regular price $29.99
PD Visual Quotes Pack – This time-saving pack contains everything you need to start creating dozens of new income streams. You’ll receive 100 ready-to-use prints including frames, images and backgrounds in 10 different categories! Regular price $37.00
Easy Implementation: POD Graphics Success – Reveals how to quickly create POD ready products, even if you have no design experience, and get your store up and running…all with free and low-cost tools and assets. Regular price $37.00
Each of these packages includes Amy’s usual top quality video training to guide you every step of the way!
These individual courses sell separately for $133.98 in total – you get them in this OTO for just $77 which represents cracking value!
As said, you don’t “need” any of these but if you have the budget, they are terrific add ons! Pick and choose according to your personal goals.
Click here now to see everything you get and secure your lifetime access! (And get our bonus guide free!)
|Want 5 easy side hustles?
Get your FREE guide: "5 Easy Etsy Product Lines You Can Do Right Now!"